Key competitive advantages
- Fully configurable, single-use bioreactors with a choice of cell vessels for cell culture and bacto-vessels for fermentation from 250ml to 75l in volume
- Highest-quality polycarbonate and Nylon components for safe, single-use operations
- A wide range of impellers, rotation or up-flow/down-flow/axial/radial fluid circulation for any application;
- Full range of sensors, classic and single-use sensors for pH and DO, liquid level/foam sensors;
- MST drive or HPD for connection to most servo motors;
- Temperature controlled liquid jacket RUJ or SUJ through electrical heating blankets
- Aeration methods such as micro-pore spargers, hole spargers, l-spargers, head space gas exchange
- Large selection of accessories to configure the vessel according to your application
- Bio Bench Compact and Bio Bench Advanced both Controller platforms are compatible with interchangeable, classic stirred tank glass autoclavable and SUB disposable vessels from 75ml to 75l in volume.
- Intuitive controller and software interface for entry-level or advanced operating modes.
- Pre-programmed, ready to use configurations for fermentation or cell culture
- Built-in modules with a full range of sensors, gas mixing and pumping systems for full process control
- Single and parallel SUB (Single Use Bioreactor) operations with up to 36 systems online through our powerful Bioflex software
- Mixing and impellers: we offer a wide variety of impellers to suit your specific needs, with impellers including pitch, kidney, marine, and helical principal applications, and between 2 and 4 blades.
Accordingly, the blade angle can differ as well, with the angle to the horizontal plane being available in 15, 30, or 45° variants.
- Tube stator with baffles for axial vortex mixing, giving improved mass transfer and increased productivity
- Aeration is extremely important and accordingly, we supply various Ebeam/Gamma-tolerant polyethylene (PE), hydrophobic membranes such as:
– Micro-porous bodies with 15 μm pores.
– Macro-porous bodies with 100 μm pores.
– Macro-porous bodies with 250 μm pores.
– Super macro-porous bodies with 500 μm holes.
- Sensors: the in-and-out system in our single-use bioreactors is usually equipped with weldable hoses. However, you can choose the type of hose and connectors for fluids passing in and out of the head plate.
- Available sensors: reusable and disposable. We recommend single-use sensors (SUS) because:
- Integrated SUS reduce the risk of any contamination.
- They significantly reduce valuable prep time and labour because no autoclaving sterilisation is needed.
- SUS setup is possible directly on the bench top.
- Temperature control: our typical single-use bioreactors are equipped with silicone heating blankets or a double wall jacket in a closed loop.
- High precision E-beam (32 kGy) irradiated in dual polyester foil bags
- Highest-quality polycarbonate and nylon components
- Number of standard PG13: 5 ports depending on SUB diameter
- Available integrated online sensors including biomass, optical density, gas analyser, glucose analysers, alcohol analyser, pCO2 analysers and more.
- Twenty-four hour online maintenance service and support with remote diagnostics.