Clean-in-Place (CIP) and Sterilize-in-Place (SIP) systems
Solida Biotech innovative CIP concepts meet comprehensive high standards to guarantee product safety at every point of the process.
We manufacture CIP and SIP systems for cleaning and sterilization of process equipement from 1 Litre to 50.000 Litres nominal capacity.
Clean-in-Place (CIP) and Sterilise-in-Place (SIP) systems are designed to both automate essential cleaning and disinfection processes and remove the need for time-consuming disassembly and assembly work.
The advantages of our CIP systems include:
- reduced cleaning cycle times
- optimised use of detergent and water
- elimination of manual cleaning and contamination risks
Our units provide functionality for CIP/SIP configurable recipes for water rinses, chemical washes, blow down and air drying, sanitation (heat or chemical), and flow, pressure, concentration and temperature controls.
- Efficient cleaning solutions for process vessels, bioreactors, fermenters and other equipment for laboratory, pilot and industrial applications
- Integrated or stand-alone skid mounted CIP systems, semi-automated or fully automated
- Automating the cleaning cycle essentially converts batch pharmaceutical processes into a continuous operation of production and cleaning cycles
- Solida Biotech advanced CIP wash unit handles all filtering, preheating, mixing and pumping of water, detergents and demineralised water. It provides continuous monitoring and control of cleaning parameters, including flow rate, detergent concentration, temperature and wash time for full process validation
- All of our CIP units are designed to guarantee successful cleaning. They can be integrated into the single use recovery of cleaning media and single or multi-stream routes, as well as for online and offline cleaning and sanitisation